- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get
- aramis-inspired knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the achilles
- stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
Want a sneaker that will never go out of style? You’ve found it. The boys' adidas Originals Stan Smith will always be a must-have in your sneaker rotation. It was originally served up for tennis pros in 1971, and since then has become a style staple made for everyone in a variety of colors and patterns. The leather upper gives these kicks a clean look, while the perforated 3-Stripes details add premium adidas Originals style. Inside there’s a synthetic lining and EVA midsole that provides you with all-day comfort and lightweight cushioning. At the bottom, you’ll find a tonal rubber outsole that gives you the traction and durability you need.