- Full grain leather upper for comfort and soft feel
- Comfort closure straps for easy on and off; breathable mesh and visa terry lining for comfort
- Providing breathable step-in cushioning, the ortholite sockliner is treated to limit the development of odor, based on dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride
- Perforated 3-stripes; printed stan smith logo on tongue; durable leather heel tab with logo
- Rubber cupsole provides excellent traction
One of the most recognizable tennis sneakers ever created, the Adidas Stan Smith has a timeless athletic design. Named the "Stan Smith" in 1971 (for tennis professional Stan Smith), they're constructed with a smooth leather upper, perforated 3-Stripes, and "STAN SMITH" on the tongue and heel.