- Inner sleeve for snug fit
- Foam sole with internal Nike Air cushioning for lightweight comfort
- Molded heel piece provides a flexible, locked-in feel
- Waffle outsole pattern with rubber pods for durable traction
- Strategically placed rubber pods for traction and durability
Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Nike Huarache Run is an ultra comfortable
running sneaker that was originally released in 1991. This modified "Ultra"
version has a three-layer mesh and perforated foam upper, neoprene Dynamic Fit
sleeve, phylon foam midsole, and rubber outsole with modified Waffle pattern.