- Synthetic sole
- Three-layer mesh and perforated foam upper
- Elastic strap and rubber cage on the heel
- No-sew overlays on the toe and quarter
- Injected unit midsole doubles as an outsole
- Foam sole with Nike Air cushioning
Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Nike Huarache Run is an ultra comfortable
running sneaker that was originally released in 1991. This modified "Ultra"
version has a three-layer mesh and perforated foam upper, neoprene Dynamic Fit
sleeve, phylon foam midsole, and rubber outsole with modified Waffle pattern.