- Cushioned bootie and zippered tongue give a sock-like fit with easy on and off.
- Rubber strap and cage on the heel offer extra support and a classic Huarache look.
- Air-Sole unit and Cushlon foam provide soft, springy cushioning with a supportive feel.
- Rubber pods are strategically placed for durability and traction.
- Flex grooves in the outsole bend with your foot.
Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Nike Huarache Run is an ultra comfortable
running sneaker that was originally released in 1991. They feature a leather
and thermoplastic exoskeleton, neoprene Dynamic Fit sleeve, phylon foam
midsole, and rubber outsole with modified Waffle pattern. This modified "Zip"
version also has a zipper.