- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
Ideal for runs up to 3 miles, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a natural motion shoe. An updated flex groove pattern and modified midsole foam provides more flexibility than its predecessor, creating a barefoot sensation with every step. At the upper, breathable and stretchy mesh moves with your foot, while synthetic suede overlays provide stable support.