- VaporMax Air technology provides soft, lightweight responsiveness.
- Flyknit upper construction offers stretch and support.
- Cushioning only where you need it allows optimal flexibility.
- No-sew overlays over the toe tip and heel area provide durability and structure.
- Offset: 10mm (24mm heel, 14mm forefoot)
Nike Flywire technology consists of strategically placed filaments that
function like cables on a suspension bridge and offer support precisely where
its needed. These strong filaments are applied to a minimalistic shoe upper,
reducing weight to create Nikes lightest footwear. Paper-thin fabric covers
the top of the foot, with the Flywire technology attaching to the outsole and
holding the foot in place. The maximum in impact cushioning, is designed to
take brutal, repetitive impacts and minimize their effects on the body and
your performance. Air Max units are made through a technique called Ãblow-
moldingÃ, allowing for the greatest volume of Nike Air without weakening the
Air-Sole unit. Duel-pressure cushioning addresses the need for protection and
rear foot stability. The hallmark of the Air Max technology is a visible air
unit in the heel. The Air Max provides athletes with full-length impact
protection. Nike Flyknit is new technology, where yarns and fabric variations
are precisely engineered only whe