- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Chelsea boot featuring contrast side gores at shaft and double-stitched welt
- Eco Smart fiber footbed cover
- OrthoLite footbed for moisture management and all-day comfort
- Non-marking gripstick and green rubber outsole
Rustic design roots this classic Chelsea boot out in nature. Timberland set
new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it
introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in
design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values
consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been
an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in
its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes
in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects
throughout the year.