- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.25" from arch
- Lace up closure with metal eyelets
- Vans classic low profile shoe
- Signature waffle outsole for enhanced board feel
- Vans woven tab logo on sides
- Cushioned insole for comfort
Vans' storied history, and our connection with skate and surf culture, began
in 1966 Southern California with the rolling out of a single pair of shoes.
They were named Authentic. In the generations since, they have only gotten
more popular amongst hardcore skaters and skate enthusiasts. Their design is
simple, stylish, and effective: a low top lace-up profile made with sturdy
canvas uppers, and signature waffle rubber soles.