- Leather, textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Zoom Air unit offers underfoot cushioning.
- Rubber wings wrap from the outsole to the upper for enhanced stability.
- Exaggerated heel and branding reference an early-2000s aesthetic.
- Breathable mesh forefoot has leather overlays around the toe for durability.
Inspired by the look of the late '90s, specifically the shoes featured in the Nike Alpha Project, the Nike Zoom 2K combines heritage style and the modern comfort of Zoom Air cushioning. The upper's mixed materials are highlighted by rubber wings that wrap up from the outsole on either side, creating a striking visual that is both retro and futuristic.